How do I return an item?
We offer the following return options:
- Returns will not be accepted without a RMA (return authorization number).
- Returns due to our error or on products that are defective from the manufacturer will gladly be returned or exchanged without a restocking fee.
Items may be returned within 30 days of the receipt of the item. The purchase will be refunded (minus a 10% restocking fee), and the customer is responsible to pay for shipping back to us and the original shipping charge will not be refunded.
- Items not in their original packaging or in their original condition are not returnable.
- Products being returned must be shipped freight pre-paid; no COD's. (If the return is due to our error or product defect, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label.)
Shipments refused by the customer are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
Shipments we receive back from the shipping carrier due to being undeliverable, being incorrectly addressed by the customer, not picked up by the customer at the shipping facility and subsequently returned to us, or any other similar reason are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If your order originally qualified for and was shipped free, shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount if the return causes your order total to drop below the required minimum for free shipping.
- Refunds must be issued to the original payment method used. If the original payment method is not available, a store credit will be issued.
We do not accept returns on:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, used, or is missing parts.
- Special order, closeout, or discontinued products.
- Electrical products.
- Any CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, or video game that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap).
- Products that were originally delivered via e-mail or download.
- In addition to the policies above, international product returns MUST include the following statement clearly written on the return parcel: CONTENTS - RETURN GOODS OF U.S. ORIGIN
To request a Return Authorization Number:
- RMA requests may be made by emailing customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the Customer Service Department at 512-535-5010 during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 10AM to 6PM Central Standard Time.